Online Events Archive
L&D on a Shoestring Online Conference 2020 – April 22, 2020
E-Learning Authoring Tools Trainer
We have all suffered through online learning content that featured poor audio and/or video. We suffered through it because the material was valuable. But have you ever stopped and asked yourself why anyone would come back for more?
In this session you’ll learn how to improve your audio and video quality by optimizing your recording workflow and making smart equipment purchases that won’t break your budget. See exactly which pieces of equipment are critical for professional quality audio. Learn which software will give you the best results. Find out how to turn your office or a spare room into a recording booth that will dramatically improve your audio quality. Discover how to use existing lighting to your advantage, and how to supplement it. Dig into your camera settings to dial in better color. Step away from that noticeable green screen and into better backdrops. Take back control of your learning content and create amazing audio and video, even if you are on a budget.
In this session, you will learn:
- What equipment you need to record great audio and video
- How to configure your camera and microphone for quality
- Ways to improve your videos with lighting
- How to improve sound quality with simple adjustments to your recording space
- Techniques for achieving better green screen results
- Which export settings you should be using
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.