Ross School Of Business Energy Week
November 16 – November 20
All Energy Week 2020 events will be conducted virtually
Learn more and register to attend by visiting https://www.rossenergyweek.com/
Thursday, November 19 from 3:00 – 3:50 EST
- Lauren Bigelow: CEO, Growth Capital Network; Lecturer, University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- Ian Adams: Managing Director, Clean Energy Trust
- Michael K. Dorsey: IberSun Capital
- Jahi Wise: Policy Director, Coalition for Green Capita
- Britta von Oesen: Managing Director, CohnReznick Capital
Two obstacles loom large for energy financing in the upcoming decade:
- Achieving bankability and reducing risk for emerging solutions (energy storage, carbon capture, microgrids, etc.)
- Sourcing sufficient capital for a widespread infrastructure overhaul.
Join us as panelists discuss creative solutions to these challenges.