Wink has been hard at work with new improvements and we are very excited to announce that there are new app updates available for Apple iOS and Android mobile devices. Please check in your App Store for available updates. We have detailed the variety of fixes implemented for each app version below. We look forward to more updates and announcements in the new year!
Our customer service would be happy to help if you are having any difficulty. We are always interested in your feedback, so we ask that you please rate the Wink app. Thanks everyone for your support!
Apple iOS Version 184.108.40.206
Please Note: Apple iOS users running iOS 10 or greater will be able to update to the new app version.
• Fixed issue where eco-mode was not a selectable option for Nest automations
• Fixed issue with leaksmart valve UI showing incorrect color for open/closed LED
• Fixed issue with tab bar overlapping on newer versions of iPhones
• Fixed issue with Z-Wave Thermostat robots failing to turn off the thermostat
Android Version 6.9.6
• Fixed issue with not being able to add Lutron Connected Bulb Remote as a trigger
• Fixed display issue with Pivot Power Genius UI
• Fixed issue with being unable to sign to Philips Hue with Google
• Fixed issue with Philips Hue reconnection banner overlapping « Rearrange Lights » button
If you need any assistance, please call us at 1-844-WINK-APP, from 11AM to 9PM EST, Monday through Saturday. You can also email [email protected], or DM @WinkSupport on Twitter. Our customer service team would be happy to answer questions, submit new feature and product requests, and work with you to get everything going.